Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peroneus Longus Tear: Bedtime and the next day

In my imagination I thought sleeping in bed the first night was going to be very difficult.  It turns out that I slept like a baby.  I got up to go to the bathroom once, which was uneventful.  Hopefully the rest of my nights can go like this.

This morning I woke up at 8:30AM, and felt really good.  As a matter fact I felt so good that I felt I did not need any pain medication.  It's 12 hours later and I still have not taken any pain medication, how awesome is that.  All day I have felt really good, but I do have one complaint I have had the stinking hiccups all day long.  They are about to drive me nuts.

I had another awesome turkey sandwich, and a great chicken and rice dinner.  All thanks to my wife, she has been a huge help doing pretty much everything.

Hopefully things keep going the way they have been.  I am going to keep trying to go without the pain medication for as long as I can.  As of right now I am in no pain at all.

I guess I will update you tomorrow, and hopefully I will get rid of these stupid hiccups.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment